Sunday, July 1, 2018

Autumn Part 1


-->

-->



My goals for the rest of my life are:
  1. Stay as healthy as I can for as long as I can so as to not burden my children.
  2. To be spirited and funny and charming and never become a big bore or a downer.
  3. To not leave huge medical bills for my family to deal with.
  4. To make someone laugh every day.
  5. To be open to having someone make me laugh every day.
  6. To not get so 'hidebound' that I can't change this list any time I want to!
I don't know what your plans are for the rest of the day, but I'm going to go Have a Great Day!

3 comments:

Jay said...

To live in peace and let others live in peace

Bob G. said...

MSN:
Interesting that YOU look at AUTUMN in much the same way I do...must be the times we grew up in, I suppose.
Perhaps it was the values system instilled in us...maybe a lot more.

Whatever it was, it did allow us the ability to reflect, and that's a good thing, even if it contains painful times.

We have grown stronger through adversities, and that amazes me, as people always said that GOD never gives you MORE than HE knows YOU can handle.

Well, he must know us a LOT better than we know OURSELVES, because many of us HAVE been through what seems like Hell...and came back better people...wiser people...grateful people.

Yeah, I'm with you...there ARE great days STILL to be had.

Now...go enjoy yours!
(we've all EARNED them, haven't we?)

:)

ms nk rey said...

Thanks for the comments. I have been a bit sideways lately and been doing a lot of soul searching. Jay nice to have you on my blog I love your goals, and Bobby G. reading your comments is always a pleasure. We are very much alike and I appreciate your good karma.