Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Blog

I sat down with every intention of writing a fresh new post. My ADD kicked in, and I just spent the last two hours reading my own blog.

Doesn't get much more self-absorbed than that, does it?!?

It was actually sort of  incredible. I like having this virtual time capsule. A place to store my thoughts, whims, fears, insecurities, and adventures.

However, after reading these old posts of mine, I realized that my health concerns were just a few days. One or two posts. Out of hundreds of happy, funny,  moments in this blog.

If nothing else, this blog reminds me that I'm lucky.

I love my life. Every single bit of it!

I am not sure what will happen to this blog, whether I will continue it or archive it.  My world has gotten pretty small and I will probably only post occasionally. 

Thank you all so much, for the supportive, compassionate, challenging, and uplifting comments all along the way!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Alice said...

I've done that, too. Sometimes I am surprised by what comes out of my head:) I enjoy your blog.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bob G. said...

MsN:
Please don;t consider halting your blog.
It's one of the few high points on MY day.
I enjoy the humor, the pictures, and the way yoyu view life in general.
And BTW, Once in a while, I go back to the beginning and read MY posts, too.
Nothing wrong with seeing where you started and how far you've come.
(or in MY case - how bad things can get...ROFLMAO!)
Keep the faith, dear.

You stay safe down there.

colletta said...

I dont comment on here often,but I sure enjoy reading your blog..And I would sure miss little Morgan.But do what you need to do! We will always keep in touch..