Saturday, March 23, 2019

5 for Friday on Saturday

1  what is one thing about you that you hate?
I hate a messy house.  I can't concentrate when I'm surrounded by junk everywhere.

2   what is one thing about you that you love?
 I love peaceful nights when my house is quiet, and a good movie to watch.
3   if you had to change one thing about you what would it be and why?
I would change my temper.  Sometimes I exaggerate problems and I only make them worse with my attitude.

4   one is one word that you would use to define yourself?
Down-to-earth. :)

5   imagine what you would look like in a perfect world.. what do you look like?
I would look pretty much like I do now only maybe a bit taller and a better smile.

2 comments:

CWMartin said...

1- You don't want to hear it...

2- That I'm working on it...

3- For now, let's just say I agree with your answer...

4- unfinished

5- Chris Hemsworth, I hope!

Bob G. said...

Norma:
You didn't tell me you were posting again...I missed 'ya, dear.
Okay...here goes:
---Only ONE???
(probably my age and the physicality that comes along for the ride.
(messy home is in the top 5)
---My sense of humor (Was told it was Jewish...go figure). I consider it more on the DRY side (like a martini).
---Again...ONLY ONE??? LOL!
Probably the brevity of my patience. It CAN get the better of me (and has too many times).
---Straight-forward (do hyphens count?)
Truthful (if not)
---A PERFECT world might be a bit boring...and definitely not achievable, given the nature of mankind, BUT...probably still the same, but with my old hairline back and a lot fewer aches and pains.

There 'ya go.
Be well down there.