Wednesday, February 5, 2020

I am:

Listening: WOWO talk radio
Eating: cinnamon sugar toast
Drinking: Coffee
Wearing: my night gown and robe.
Feeling: overwhelmed at my To Do list
Weather: Winter like and snowing
Wanting: Motivation Energy Ability
Needing: Another cup of coffee to tackle said To Do list
Thinking: How much I really need to get done in the next few days
Enjoying: The peace and quiet that has become my life. The view out my back door of the Wabash River in winter. Watching the Canada geese swimming in circles.
Wondering: Why the coffee I make never tastes as good as Starbucks.

2 comments:

Bob G. said...

MSN:
-Ditto!
-I rarely eat anything beofre 1100 on weekdays.
-MEGA-DITTO!
-Camos (what else?)
-feeling cautiously hopeful
-Big change from LAST year!
-What's THAT? (lol)
-Only ONE cup...(and the way I make it, that's all I NEED)
-Some things get done in THEIR good time, not ours.
-I do admire the view that yyou enjoy...all I get is empty trashbins...and "zombies"...LOL
-Starbucks? Never been there (and don;t wanna go, even if I;m not buying)

Good list..
Enjoy the nice weather.

Stay safe down there.

CWMartin said...

I am:
Listening:CBS NEWS

Eating: Soon

Drinking: diet blueberry juicy juice

Wearing: work clothes

Feeling: Amazed at all the dumb things I found to blog about.

Weather: Nice enough for a good walk with Scrappy when we got home

Wanting: An amazing turnaround of my eyes ability to read

Needing: Food, shower, sleep

Thinking: Muslim extremists are idiots

Enjoying: the weekend

Wondering:why my son got a new phone # today