Monday, January 4, 2021

Another Day.

4/8/09

Hi there I am a disabled senior citizen (where did the time go?) I have COPD. I live with it every day. With this blog I hope to give others a look at the daily challenges and obstacles I face as I try to lead a normal life. I am on 6 liters of oxygen. and am hooked to a concentrator. 24 hours a day 7 days a week. And I am thankful for it. If I want to go out, I must take a small o2 bottle and carry it with me. It lasts about an hour, and is very heavy. I live alone and can pretty much do anything I need done with a few exceptions. Obviously I can't cut the grass, but I do my own laundry, cooking etc. I do have a lady who cleans for me and my son is very good to help me with anything. I am not very active so I have gained weight. Also being sedentary I seem to have more than my share of bladder infections. All I try to handle with stoic good humor.

No comments: