Thursday, July 30, 2015

5 for Friday

1. What about you makes you unique? - Nothing in particular. I guess my set of beliefs and viewpoints are unique as a group, but individually, there's always someone else who thinks the same thing.

2. What aspect of your physical appearance do you think makes you stick out from the crowd? - Nothing. (I'm not saying this in a self-depreciating way. I just blend in, is all. I like it that way. I hate excessive attention.)


3. What do you always have with you while out in public? (for example, earrings, purse, wallet, watch, etc.) - My messenger bag.


4. Is there anything about your body that you think isn't normal? - No.


5. What are you complimented on (looks, smarts, anything) the most? Why do you think that's the case? - (a) My intelligence. (b) My relative sanity. I think that's the case because they're qualities that a lot of people lack. I'm not saying I'm the only smart, sane person, of course. Far from it. Comments like that are worth so, so, so much more than compliments on looks to me.

3 comments:

ms nk rey said...

Posted early so I did not forget..

CWMartin said...

1- I am a 53-year-old man with a sonic screwdriver clipped to my hip.

2- My stomach. It sticks out the most.

3- See #1.

4- Only the stuff from the top down.

5- Compliments?

Bob G. said...

MsN:
Okay, then...this could be too "revealing":...lol.

1- The ONLY unique thing about ME...is ME.
I'm the ONLY one in the entire universe.
And that';s a pretty big place.
(alternate universes are exempt, of course)
Besides...aren't we ALL unique in the SAME way??

2- Well, my nose...LOL.
Arthur Conan Doyle once stated in his character Sherlock Holme: "Prominent men have prominent noses".
Not too much gets by THIS schnoz.

3- Wallet, keys, folding kuife, pepper spray (and maybe a bb pistol holstered on the hip).
Hey, 'ya gotta do what 'ya gotta do down here.

4- Nothing ABNORMAL to speak of...like to be a tad taller, smaller nose, and have my HAIR AND SKIN back from the 1970s...LMAO!
Of course, ALL my clothes would have to be tossed for larger sizes Always cop a deal on small sizes - never gets old.
(thin hair - easy to shampoo - thin skin cuts too easily)

5- Have to say my knowledge...can't get to MY age w/o picking up a few "pearls of wisdom" and a couple facts along the way.
(it sure ain't because of my looks...HEH!)

I've been called courageous and a patriot...that's kinda nice to hear once in a while even if I don't think I am...must be doing something right, I suppose.
(blame my parents and mentors in life for such "foibles".)

Excellent queries this week.
Have a great weekend & stay safe down there, dear.