Thursday, January 7, 2016

5 for Friday

1  what is one thing about you that you hate?
I hate a messy house.  I can't concentrate when I'm consumed by junk everywhere.

2   what is one thing about you that you love?
 I love peaceful nights when my house is quiet, and a good movie to watch.
3   if you had to change one thing about you what would it be and why?
I would change my temper.  Sometimes I exaggerate problems and I only make them worse with my attitude.

4   one is one word that you would use to define yourself?
Down-to-earth. :)

5   imagine what you would look like in a perfect world.. what do you look like?
I would look pretty much like I do now only maybe a bit taller and a better smile.

1 comment:

Bob G. said...

MsN:
Hoorah, first "5" of the new year!

1) Messy house - YES (talk about a full time job)

2) Making good decisions (most of the time).

3) Do I "have" to change something? There are things I'd LIKE to change (but time is working against me there...lol)

4) REAL (what you is what you get) No pretense.

5) In a perfect world, I'd just be a LOT more at ease with a great many things.

Excellent list.

Have a very good weekend.
Stay safe dry & warm down here, dear.