Saturday, January 2, 2016

Because I know you've been wondering....


  • I am not admitting how many times this month I have aimed the phone at the television and cussed when the channel didn't change.
  • I stopped watching the weather three weeks ago.
  • I happily wrote a check to the Wounded Warriors. You should too.
  • My inability to suffer fools increases daily.
  • I don't think I can wait until this election is over.  Campaign Fatigue.
  • I am craving snow.  Wonder if it's coming?
  • Did anyone ever see the movie, Gone with the Wind  Best  movie ever.  I actually saw it in a theater.  Pronounced "thee-ater" at the time.
  • Everyone should make time to watch "Downton Abbey" .  It's that good.
  • I have had the song "Friends in low Places" stuck in my head for what seems like weeks.
  • Trying to decide if I like my new sound bar and if it helps.

1 comment:

Bob G. said...

MsN:
--our remote is larger than MY phone
--I only watch the weather when it';s nasty.
--We've done that for YEARS ((I like the calendar)
--Yes, and EXPONENTIALLY!
--I started getting that early LAST year.
--Snow's like an addiction...a GOOD one.
--Never saw THAT movie in a thee-A-ter, but saw others on he REALLY BIG screen. I miss that.
--I might watch the premier tonight, JUST to see Michelle Dockery.
--Must have to do with the whiskey I lace my coffee with?
--I'm still figuring out how to purchase the RIGHT flat-screen, LED TV and what KIND of sound-bar to add to it, so things sound like're flying around the room...LOL.

((You should send me some information on your TV setup and how easy (?) it was. I'm still old school w/ a dying CRT set with external wired speakers (which sound great))

Stay safe (and warm) down there, dear.