Thursday, November 5, 2015

5 For Friday

1. What do you really want to be when you grow up?
I wanted to be an astronaut. And I wanted to own a  knitting machine so I could make sweaters for people I've never even met.
But, my goal was to become a veterinarian, 'cause I really love children!


2. Where were you born?
Logansport Indiana


 3. Who were you with on September 11, 2001?
I was here alone watching the Today Show and drinking my first cup of coffee. I stayed glued to the TV the rest of the day and for many days to follow..



 4. When do you brush your teeth?
Before bed and in the morning after breakfast.


5. Where is Waldo?
Trick question. Last time I saw Waldo he was in the Himalayas but that was a decade ago, So I am pretty sure the right answer is that he is  in a book.

2 comments:

CWMartin said...

1- Archaeologist. At this rate I'll have to dig myself up.

2- Parkview Randalia

3- I was at work, wishing I could leave...

4- in the morning before I'm awake enough to see my face in the mirror and swallow the brush.

5- We don't have that kind of relationship....

Bob G. said...

MsN:

Here we go...

1) Okay, who said I WANTED to ever grow up?
(but if I HAVE to, then what else but "Master of the Universe"!

2) Uh, in a HOSPITAL...I wanted to be near my mom.
(Philly, PA, if we need some geography tossed in)

3) Mowing the lawn, and getting more PO'ed by the minute over the attack on US!

4) Morning after breakfast..at night before sleep, and maybe if I get something stuck that bothers me.

5) Probably enjoying La Buena Vida with a mojito under a palm tree on some distant island (if he's smart).
Ever notice how Waldo and Bill Gates look a LOT alike?
THAT is scary, kids!

Very good list.

Have a great weekend & stay safe down there, dear.