Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Things that I think about on Thursdays

  • I do not understand why people post so much personal information on facebook.
  • Nancy Grace annoys the tar out of me..
  • I am having leftover Chinese food  for breakfast.
  • I have somehow become an early to rise person.
  • I slept with the windows open last night
  • I am ready for boots and sweater weather.
  • Why do people keep saying "on point"?
  • I have a wacky horoscope today. It's telling me to be in denial.
  • I have lately become obsessed with  angels.
  • I have my sight set on a really nice binding machine on Amazon.
  • I cannot eat enough cookies.  
  • I might also have an issue with dill pickles.  And sauerkraut.
  • And Viennese Coffee.

3 comments:

CWMartin said...

-I'm sitting here in my underwear. They're blue gray and reasonably well-laundered.
-Me too! At least she would had I ever watched her.
- That's scary...
-Me too. A work-related injury.
-Us too!
-No thanks. Did I mention sitting in underwear?
-To keep others aboard their pointless train of thought.
-"I did not have sex with that..." no, wait...
- The Angels blow. I'm glad they missed the playoffs.
-Boiled eggs do it for me.
-They might, too.
-I have no issue with either, as long as they stay far from my mouth.
-That ain't the stuff they feed the beans to civets first? No, I suppose not...

ms nk rey said...

OMG Chris it is simply coffee with cinnamon, heavy cream and very sweet.. I doubt I would be able to drink that fancy Civet Coffee.. something about it just smells wrong to me.

Bob G. said...

MsN:

--What's Facebook??? (ROFL)
--Avoid her like the PLAGUE!
--I rise early enough...well, most parts of me these days.
--Wish we could (closed drowns out the NOISE)
--Yeah, beats sweating any day.
--It's the latest language fad
--I'd stay away from EGYPT (and that river is cruddy)
--If they're made of STONE...RUN!
(and don't blink)
--Cheese tends to be binding with me.
--I feel the same with cake.
--I love both.
--ANY good coffee gets my vote (and cup to fill).

Only thing worse that civets and coffee...is Squirrels ON coffee (we would be so screwed).

Good post and comments.
Stay safe down there, dear.