Sunday, November 29, 2015

STuff I think about


  • I can like being called ma'am.
  • I can appreciate a good hand-written thank you note.
  • A first aid kit is a good thing to have on hand.
  • So are tweezers.
  • I can appreciate a simple thank you. Period.
  • I don't have to suffer fools or toxic people.
  • Differences of opinion are just that.
  • I like to play Words with Friends and Trivia Crack.
  • I appreciate  my down time.
  • I like my doctor. It's a good thing since I seem to see her often.
  • I can say "no" more often.
  • I don't feel unfriendly for not wanting to breathe second hand smoke.
  • I can honor my children's independence. Mostly.

2 comments:

Bob G. said...

MsN:

--No one calla me "ma'am" *thankfully), and I don't mind being called sit (that took a number of years to get over...lol)
But it still take getting used to hearing "mister".
--You have great penmanship.
--first aid kits are a MIST (especially when the loft ladder step breaks under me...heh.
--I ONLY use tweezers with my "short-eyeball" glasses!
)or with a good magnifier)
--I also have no time for stupid people.
--Difference of OPINION...many can;t get past THAT part.
--In today/s world, saying "no" is a requirement with all the liberals around.

Really good list.

Have a great week.
Stay safe & stay warm down there,"ma'am".

:).

CWMartin said...

"I don't have to suffer fools or toxic people."

So why do I keep doing it? I am a big dummy sometimes. Just got done jousting with someone that thinks Al Franken is a voice of reason. Can't you see the big flashing "disqualified" sign, Chris?