Monday, November 2, 2015

Things my Spam Folder tells me

 
  • I have millions of dollars waiting for me in Africa.
  • I don't ever have to worry about erectile dysfunction ever again.
  • My hip injury recall is all taken care of. Whatever that is....
  • Single moms make $1,470 per week working from home.
  • The Scooter Store wants me to become a client.
  • I also have millions of euros waiting for me.
  • Alexander McQueen left me all his money!
  • There are lots of dating sites for people over 50.
  • Olive Garden really misses me.
  • I am eligible for a Master Card. Platinum.
  • If I buy an iRenew bracelet, I will never have a health issue. Ever.
  • I have a dead relative in Latvia who left me $12 million.

2 comments:

Bob G. said...

MsN:
This is gonna be a hum-dinger.
(they still say that right?)

--Africa? YOU TOO? We must be RELATED!
--ME NEITHER...LOL!
--Since they recalled my hip injury, I guess I can NEVER EXPECT ONE, right?
--And drug-dealers make that much PER NIGHT!
--I'm holding out for the Aston-Martin dealership to make ME a client!
--I think MY Euros are still in AFRICA.
--I wish STEVE McQueen left me that Mustang.
--And there are TWICE as many scams for the SAME age-group.
--They never missed me. I feel left out.
--They're bugging me with American Express.
--I gotta get me a COUPLE of those bracelets, just to be EXTRA sure.
--I have several dead relatives in PA that left me...period.
(still miss them all)

Excellent post.

Stay safe & be well down there, dear.

CWMartin said...

My question- did you EVER have to worry about erectile dysfunction?

(PS as I typed this, I saw the dreaded squiggle under dysfunction. Somehow I seemed to have missed the first "n"...)