Thursday, February 11, 2016

5 on Friday

Name five...

... things you can't live without.-coffee, music, fresh air, water, tv. 

... of the best moments in your life.-every moment is special but the birth of each of my sons,  so that is 3, the day I opened my own business,  and the day I met each of my grandchildren.

... celebrities you can't stand. Only 5?   Kanye West, Beyonce, Any of the Kardashians, Caitlin Jenner and any gangster rapper.

... books you enjoy(ed) reading. I really can't pick just 5, so I'll take a pass on this question. I have enjoyed so many books
... items in your purse/backpack/on your desk. I really only carry a wallet with me-usually I have loose change, credit card, and my o2..

2 comments:

CWMartin said...

Wow, this looks to be a tough one...

1- God, Laurie, Scrappy, KC, Shenan. Okay, that one was easy.

2- Salvation day, KC's birth, getting invited over to Laurie's the first time, and a couple of treasured past memories best left unmentioned. Not too hard...

3- Hmmm... The Doors, David Brenner, Meredith Viera, the Blonde Chick on CSI Miami, and Michael (the Antichrist) Bolton.

4- The three volumes of world history by Susan Wise Bauer, The Guns of August, and just for a change how about The Grapes Of Wrath?

5- No purse, no desk, backpack has naught but a canteen, a doggie bowl, and probably empty BabyBel wrappers.

Bob G. said...

MsN:
This will be quite the interesting list...I can tell.

1) Water, food, books, air, clothing
(naked in winter? Are you crazy?)
Can I add PIZZA? And music, and Donna, and Rassie.
The longer I ponder it, the longer the list...can;t help it.

2) Graduation, marriage, buying my first NEW car (which might also be my last...lol), getting our OWN house, finding God (who was never really lost - I was)

3) ANY rapper or LIBTARD (sorry, that went WAY beyond five...heh.

4) ONLY 5? Gonna be a tough one
The Bible, Doctor Who books, books on firearms, books on aircraft, and almost anything on American history.
(again, WAY more than 5)

5) Wallet, keys (house/cars), credit card holder, cell phone, glasses
Also, pepper spray
(in our neighborhood,it comes in handy, trust me)

Excellent list.

Have a great weekend.
Stay safe & warm down there, dear.
(and get LITTLE JOHN some SOCKS for God';s sake...lol)