Friday, February 19, 2016

5 on Friday

1. What's a song you'd enjoy screaming along to as you drove down the highway?  Anything sung by  Garth Brooks

2. What is your favorite place/type of environment to relax?
Relax? What is that? I'm going to say in a hot tub or hot bath - or better yet,  getting a massage.

 
3. What are the best kind of dreams?
I mostly have nightmares. =/ However, I enjoy them, in that they scare me, which in turn makes me feel more alive - especially when I'm rattled awake in a panic.

4. What do you look for in a mate?
Honesty, intelligence, PATIENCE, affectionate, well-groomed, and goal-oriented.

5. If you were a crayon color, what color would you be and why?
I'd be a monochromatic color scheme in pink shades - because that is my favorite color.

2 comments:

Bob G. said...

MsN:
Let's see what I can come up with on this...

1)Well, I ONLY scream at drivers who have their heads up their butts, but I will sing along to anything by Meat Loaf or Journey.

2)I haven't REALLY relaxed for years...but the closest I come is when Wifey & I are gardening, or feeding our squirrel buddies.

3)Ones I can remember...LOL.
(and ones where I don't wake up startled out the wazoo)

4)Well, being alive is always a good thing. Someone with whom I can share similar interests, good amount of intelligence, and a willingness to work at being better (kinda like me, actually).

5)I always like silver, but a nice burnt sienna or dark blue works well enough.

Very interesting list.

Have a good weekend, enjoy the nice weather & stay safe down there, dear.

CWMartin said...

1- Easier to find one I wouldn't scream to...
2- Anywhere with said music.
3- As long as I'm not sleeping on my belly, which makes me have fights and arguments.
4- What Bob said. You never know how important willingness to work is until you've had a string of GFs that won't.
5- Bright (but not neon) blue.