Thursday, May 12, 2016

5 for Friday

1) Do you like your birth-name? Why?
doesn't matter whether i like it or not, since it's the one everyone knows me by...It is a very old fashioned name and it is one you don't hear often. I was named after my aunt and my gramma

2) If you could change your name to anything else, what would it be?
Yeah I have had this one so long I will just keep it. .

3) What names would you consider giving your children?
I named my boys Greg, Gary and Jimmy..easy normal names

4) If you had a band, what would you name it, and why?
wow since I am not musical in any way shape or form.. hmmm I would say .. "The Big Mess"

5) Is there a name that you completely hate? Why?
too early in the morning to answer that one
.

2 comments:

Bob G. said...

MsN:
YAY - the return of my favorite Friday activity (aside from the first cup of coffee...lol).

1) Yeah, I always have...named after my father, who was the best person (with Mom) I could ask for.

2) I agree. I'll keep the one I have (but my friends can call me Captain America or "Spidey" if they want to...LOL)

3) I'd give a son MY name (he'd be the THIRD)...very cool. A daughter might have Robin (Bobbie). That could work.

4) I tossed that idea around in the 70s. I was part of a gospel group called The Unchanging Truth (for real), but I liked the name ELBOW LANE for a rock band (used to play a decent rhythm guitar in the day).

5) Lemme see...HARRY REID, HILLARY CLINTON, BARACK OBAMA, BILL AYRES, VAN JONES...the list keeps getting longer as I think on it...sorry.

Excellent "5" this week.

Have a great weekend & stay safe down there, dear.

CWMartin said...

1- It does mean "Christ-bearer"... hard to argue with that.

2- IDK... there are names I like, but other people keep douching them up...

3- I know KC would have liked me to make a change...

4- After my home village, Besancon.

5- Hester. Don't ask why.