Thursday, June 20, 2019

5 on Fridzy


1. What was the nicest thing anyone has ever said to you?


Hmm. That I'm a good person. I hadn't ever thought of adding "that" to my list of mad skills, but the first time someone said it  I was gob-smacked. (I watch BBC America) Still am, frankly.


2. What was the meanest thing anyone has ever said to you?


That "people like me are the cause of all the problems in the world." Said to me while I was getting out of my car after I had parked in a Handicapped Parking space. Yes, I'm handicapped.  But it hurts when people I don't know make assumptions. If only I was as healthy as you think I am, bee-yatch.


3. At times, lots of people never tell us what they are really thinking. Who is the one person that you would really like to know what they are thinking (as far as how they feel about you), and why?


There isn't anyone that I know who hasn't told me exactly where they stand with me. I'm pretty lucky there...at least I hope so. *strains of Billy Joel's "The Stranger" play ominously in the background*


4. What was the nicest thing you have ever said to anyone?


"I love you." That's about as nice as you can get, right?


5. What was the meanest thing you have ever said to anyone?


 Probably some of the stuff I said to my ex. I didn't mean to be cruel, but sometimes the truth can hurt. And it probably did.

1 comment:

Bob G. said...

MsN:

1) I agree with your call here. I was also once called a PATRIOT. That touched my heart.

2) Meanest thing? You got am hour?
Those instances were a "them" thing anyway.
That's the problem with some people...they ASSUME (and we know what that really means)

3) I really can't say, I'm a straight-shooter and the people I associate with (friends, relatives, etc) were and are much the same. Works out well.

4) Agreed.

5) Again, you got an hour? LOL. Really though, most every time what I said in anger was pretty much "asked for" by the recipient.
In other words, don't piss me off, and I won't verbally bite your head off.
Simple, huh?

Good questions.
Have a great weekend & stay afe down there.