Thursday, December 27, 2012

5 on Friday


 
1) Do you remember your dreams?
Most of the time. Often they fade really fast and I am left only with general idea, and sometimes I remember them in detail.
2) Do you dream in color or black and white?
In color.
3) What is the scariest dream you have had?
The one that had something like a plot?
This one was pretty recent, like a few months ago. I  woke up, or at least it seemed that way, and saw this really creepy looking guy just kind of hovering over me. I couldn't move and I couldn't see anything but him. I could also just tell that he intended to hurt me. It seemed so real too which just adds to the whole creep factor. Even when I actually did wake up I was creeped out. I was creeped out a while afterwards too. That's how real it was. Even now I can see the guy pretty clearly.

4) What is the weirdest dream you have had?
Don't know. Everything looks so logical while I am asleep.
5) Have you ever had a dream come true?
No, I don't think it had ever happened.


2 comments:

CWMartin said...

1. Usually, depending on if I have time to replay highlights before I have to go pee.
2. Only once in black and white. An old western.
3.Probably one of the many involving tornadoes.
4.The 300-lb vampire rabbit.
5.Nope.

Bob G. said...

MsN:
1- Once in a while with some clarity, but most times, bits & pieces.
But thankfully, NO COMMERCIAZLS!
(I should really write them down)

2- Technicolor...ALWAYS!
(widescreen also)
And if I could get IMAX, I'd do that too...!

3- Falling down a mine shaft...and drowning during the Titanic sinking (past life?)

4- Geez, there are SO many..LOL.
I know it's REAL wierd to dream of yourself asleep and dreaming.

5- Hard to say...I dreamed of owning a black Firebird, and 29 years ago, through lots of hard work, saving, and good credit...I got me one.
I think it was more of a DESIRE than a DREAM, though.

Good list.
(sure to give me more crazy dreams...AGAIN!)

Have a great weekend.
Stay safe (and warm) down there.