Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The Bath Tub Test

During a visit to a mental asylum, I asked the director how do you determine whether or not a patient should be institutionalized. “Well,? said the director, “we fill up a bathtub, then we offer a teaspoon, a teacup, and a bucket to the patient and ask him or her to empty the bathtub.”
“Oh, I understand,” I said. “ A normal person would use the bucket because it is larger than the spoon or the teacup.”
“No.” said the director, “ A normal person would just pull the plug. Do you want a bed by the window?”

So what did you pick?

3 comments:

CWMartin said...

I just wondered why you were visiting...

ms nk rey said...

Chris you are such a smart a$$ I love it!

Bob G. said...

MsN:
That could NOT have been YOU...both of us know better...lol.

Cute story...nice to smile.
(doesn't hurt as much today)

Stay safe down there.