Thursday, January 31, 2013

Thoughts

1.   I just noticed something worse than a cold toilet seat,  a warm one.
2.   If my calculations are right, by November of 2019 my uneven usage of conditioner will finally lap the shampoo and I will run out of both at the exact same time.
3.   Hey Subway, just make everything 5 dollars forever and shut the hell up
4.    My apologies, I am now just blatantly wasting your time by typing absolute drivel.
5.   I want a GPS unit with Stephen Hawking's voice.
6.   I thought that by 2013 we would have flying cars. Instead we have pocket catheters and Honey Boo Boo.
7.   Honey Boo Boo’s mother has a boyfriend and I'm single...Just let that sink in for a minute.
8.   It just occurred to me that I have never actually seen anyone lick their lips in anticipation of a good meal.
9.   I love the Clorox bleach commercial where the kid says "Mommy, I went poo poo" and pooped in the tub. We need more commercials like that.
10.   "Just because it stretches...doesn't mean it fits" should be on the label of everything spandex.

3 comments:

Bob G. said...

Msn:
1) I agree, but it does depends on what MADE that toilet seat WARM in the first place...lol.

2) Just don't go out and buy any MORE conditioner.

3) Agreed...and keep those subs a FOOT long...no shorter!
(we're watching you guys)

4) Nah, drivel is anthing that comes out of "The Anointed One's" mouth..ir signed by him.

5) Would you settle for ME imitating him instead?
(it's pretty close)

6) Yeah, and NEITHER of them can FLY...unless you THROW them!

7) You're not "hilljack" ENOUGH, perhaps (and that's a good thing)

8) Family pets count though...right?

9) Gee, that sure LOOKED like a Baby Ruth bar...
(I'm sticking to Almond Joys from now on)

10) Tell that to all the ultra-zaftig and gov't-sponsored BLACK women in MY area...LOL!

Good list.

Stay safe and warm down there this weekend.

Anonymous said...

I havе been exploring foг a lіttle bit for any hіgh quality аrtіcles
or ωeblog postѕ in this kіnd of area .
Exploring in Yahoo I ultimаtelу ѕtumbled upon this
ωeb sitе. Ѕtudуing this іnfo So і am glad to соnνeу thаt
I haνe a very goοd unсanny feelіng
I dіscovered exactlу whаt I needeԁ.
Ӏ most unquestiоnаblу wіll make certain to do not put out of уοur minԁ this site аnd give it a look regularly.
my page :: loans for bad credit

Joanne said...

This list made me laugh out loud!
Have a great weekend!especially the one about the spandex!
Blessings, Joanne