Friday, March 15, 2013

5 on Friday

1. Which of your country's leaders (past or present) would you like to have a chance to sit down and talk to? SHEESH. So many options. George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Ben Franklin, Abraham Lincoln, John Adams ... I'd probably ultimately settle for George Washington. 
2. What job would you never want to have to do? OH MY. There are a few. I'll go with any profession involving blood, though. I don't do well with blood. 3. How many kids do you have and what are their ages? If you don't have kids, do you think you want any down the road? If so, how many? I have 3 sons, they are all grown. 2 of them live here in town and the other has lived in Australia for the past 10 or so years.
 4. Do you have a "blankie" or a favorite stuffed animal? What is it/what does it look like? I had a chenille crib blanket that was white with a bear I believe on it. (It was mine when I was a baby all those many many years ago.)  It got pretty thin in spots so I had a friend use the best parts of it and make the cutest teddy bear ever.  I gave the precious bear to my oldest granddaughter. 
  5. What is your favorite flower? As always my favorite flowers are peonies and lilacs.

1 comment:

Bob G. said...

MsN:
I got a feeling this is going to be a REALLY cool list.

1) Coming from Philly, I'd have to run with Ben Franklin - been to "his" Institue a lot when I was young.

2) A police officer on the streets of TODAY - lots more I could simply NOT deal with. It was a lot easier many years ago...people had more respect then.
(and yes, also a phlebotomist - the hospital "vampire"...LOL)

3) No kids (that I know of)...just two senior cats...and my Wife!
(I'm still a kid-at-heart, though)
My nephew in VA is the closest I have to a "son".

4) I STILL have a blue stuffed dog (named FLOPPY) I got as a small child..beat to hell, but still hanging together by the grace of God (as am I).

5) Normally I would say ROSES (so damn many to choose from), but carnations and bearded lillies are on the short list.

That WAS fun.
Have a great weekend and a wonderful St. Patty's Day.

Stay safe (and sober, begorra) down there.