Friday, March 29, 2013

5 on Friday

1.  If you became ruler of the world, what three things would you do first?
Get rid of stupid people 
I would make it illegal to give anyone holding public office any form of gift or tip (anything in question would probably be counted, and I'd have final say). They would be paid minimum wage only, and would have the same health care as is provided for the public. Standardized aptitude testing would be required for anyone to hold public office. These tests would focus primarily upon intelligence and level of education


2.  If you were a superhero, what would be your name and what powers would you have?
The power to heal.

3. You can ask one question to someone who knows EVERYTHING. What is it?
Nobody knows everything but my question would be
Why the hell is there so much pain and suffering? And if you know everything, start fixing these problems!

4.  If you were invisible for a day, what would you do? 

Spy on a lot of people. Also do good deeds (and, okay, maybe a few harmless pranks) that can't be done when one is not invisible. Document a whole lot of traffic infractions and give the cops a pile of photos to collect on.

5.  If you saw a mythical/religious deity walking down the street, what would you do
After my double take, and depending upon who it is I see, I'd probably offer them a hug.

4 comments:

colletta said...

Love,love your new picture! Just wanted to wish you and all your family a blessed and happy Easter I know one cute little girl that will really enjoy it..Post a picture or two....take care,Colletta....

CWMartin said...

1. Eliminate all government employees who couldn't follow my commands, execute all murderers, child molesters, rapists, and lawyers who tried to stop me, and clone about 12 of me to be district judges with full authority to continue one and two.

2. Just gimme Thor's hammer, I'll MAKE the rest work!

3. How to explain the existence of God to those who think they know everything.

4. Move stuff around on the unsuspecting.

%. ask where the party was.

Bob G. said...

MsN:
Really like that "new look" of your digs here...very "Springy".

Today's "5" is going to be SO good!

1) SUPER DITTO THERE!
(I might dust off the electric chair for those demonstrating a chronic level of that SPECIAL kind of stupid.

2) Wouldn't mind being able to fly (saves time at the airport and NO feel-ups)
Being bullet-proof wouldn't be a bad deal (where we live), and some special strength and speed would help.
Superman has a ncie ring.

3) Gotta agree with you there...makes so much sense.

4) Depends if I could walk THROUGH walls, too...I'd have the morons around here SO scared, they'd be running from the area...lol.

5) Invite 'em in for coffee, and then ask them WTH are you doing down HERE...ALONE and UNARMED?

I knew this would be great.

Have a Blessed Good Friday and do stay safe down there.

Joanne said...

I would LOVE to be invisible. I would follow the people who bullied me as a kid and trip them all day long! Lol
blessings Joanne