Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving, my friends.

 
May your stuffing be plenty
May your turkey be plump
May your potatoes and gravy have nary a lump.
May your yams be delicious
May your pies take a prize
May your Thanksgiving dinner stay off your thighs.

Thinking of you at Thanksgiving and wishing you the Happiest Day!
I feel very blessed this year, to be able to write a post such as this, and thank all of my readers friends for enjoying my blog enough to come back every day, read it and leave me comments! I wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving, and as you count your blessings today please say a prayer for all of our servicemen and women who aren't with their families today, but are standing guard protecting ours.

1 comment:

Bob G. said...

MsM:
And a very Happy anmd Blessed Thansgiving right back at you, dear!

Enjoy yourself and save a slice of turkey for "Little John".
(I hear the fish aren't biting)