Thursday, September 3, 2015

5 for Friday

1.Have you ever left the country you live in and where?
Nope. I've traveled a little around the states...but not much...and not near as much as I would like to!
2.What countries would you visit if time and money were not problems?
Time and money not a problem? When did I get a TARDIS?! That would be fantastic!... I want to start in the UK - England Ireland Scotland...
And I've been told that Italy is wonderful. So, that's on my list.  Australia for sure.


3.Out of all the foreign food you've tried, which is your favorite and why?
I don't really have a favorite...It all depends on the mood & the food. :)
4.Can you name all 7 continents?
North and South America Africa Australia Europe Asia.....and I had to cheat because I couldn't remember Antarctica. (It's been a day or two since I've been in school!)

5.Which continent are you least likely to ever want to see and why?
That would be the above forgotten Antarctica....just because BURRRRRRRRR!!!

1 comment:

Bob G. said...

MsN:
Here goes nothing...

1) Been to Canada (eh?) and Aruba (when it was NICE and way before Natalie Holloway)
And NO, Camden NJ is NOT a "foreign country - it just seems like one...ROFL!

2) LOVE to (also) visit the UK (like to live there,but NOT w/ the taxes, and it would cost a MINT to bring the "Batmobile" over the pond), PLUS, I gotta Learn to drive like most people park down here - on the WRONG side of the street...LOL

3) Like Chinese food (hold the communism), like Brit beer, Irish ale, and Scottish SCOTCH...3 reasons for a visit THERE. Might even want to visit Japan - lots of cool toys.

4) I can name them, but since someone ELSE already did, I'll go with "DITTO"...heh.

5) AFRICA...hardly ANY of it is nice any longer..too much strife, disease and political intrigue for me...and Russia, China and SE Asia - nope!
Why visit a place where you could get killed in too many ways? Rule out ALL of the Middle East too, except for ISRAEL.

Very good questions...
Thanks for the brain exercises.

Have a great weekend, stay safe & keep cool down there.