Friday, October 30, 2015

5 for Friday

 1. What sets you apart from your friends? I am a very open book , and i don't care what other people think for the most part
 2. What sets you apart from your family? same thing ,
 3. What sets you apart from your coworkers/fellow students? n/a 

 4. What is the one thing about you that is most unique? I am me and that is it , I am not jealous and always giving 
 5. What is your most interesting quality? I will always do anything to help anyone and some time it bites me in the butt but I still do it.

3 comments:

Bob G. said...

MsN:
I'm gonna have fun with THIS list.

1) DISTANCE...!

2) DEATH...!

3) Haven't had any of those for a while.

4) I am the ONLY me that there ever has been or ever will be (same applies to ALL of us)...that should be enough for anyone.

5) Humor...being a bit crazy helps keep me from going totally insane...lol.

Knew this would provide some fun.

Hace a great weekend & do stay safe down there, dear.

CWMartin said...

1- Several feet, usually. (Trying to be a bit more subtle than SOMEBODY who got here first...)

2- At least ten years...

3- My inability to conceive work as a serious occupation.

4- I usually have a fart saved back when Scrappy wakes up at two AM and climbs under the covers.

5- To take my most valuable memories and save them in bubbles of music.

Bob G. said...

Chris:
I REALLY like your answer to number 3...!!!

:)