Thursday, December 17, 2015

5 on Friday

1. What did you want to be when you grew up?
A Mom, Teacher, Nurse.


2. Did you follow through? If not, what happened?
No. I went through a whole lot of other options till I ended up a business owner. I'm still wondering what I want to be when I grow up. :)

 
3. Is your life turning out the way you thought it would when you were a kid? If not, is it better or worse?
It's different, but I can't judge better or worse. I have a good life. 

 
4. Paradoxes aside, if you could time-travel back to when you were 10 years old, what would you tell your 10-year-old self?
Not to worry so much about the small stuff.

 
5. Do you think the child you were, would like the adult you've become?
I know she would, because I do.

2 comments:

Bob G. said...

MsN:

1) OLDER...lol.
(got THAT wish...in spades)

2) Had no choice, and I want to go back.

3) Well, it IS turning out. s I hoped?
Some yes, some no. You take it as it comes.

4) I'd tell me what (and who) to avoid, what mistakes might be coming, and how to bet on things that were to come...(like lottery numbers).

5) Yeah, I kinda DO think so. I mean, I never lost touch with my inner child, but I do miss the ability to "play" in the way I remember when I was young.

Excellent list. Hot me thinking about a lot of stuff.

Have a good weekend - stay safe (and warm) down there, dear.

CWMartin said...

1- You know, I never really TRULY had a plan. Really made me feel terrible when my Mom died and I was 14 and had no clue.

2- Sure did. Still don't have a clue.

3- I think your answer covers it.

4- Look SERIOUSLY into the things that interest you. Stop looking at school as a job but as LEARNING.

5- At this point yes. At most earlier points, maybe not.