Sunday, December 13, 2015

Crap I think about

  • It was pert near 70 here yesterday.  "Pert near" means almost for my family in the south.
  • In other words, I wonder if I will ever stop sweating.
  • I'm still online shopping,even though I don’t need anything.
  • I really need to have my hair trimmed and shaped up.
  • I am ready for Christmas.
  • I am also ready for March.
  • What are some good movies on Netflix?  I need something exciting to watch.
  • Yay, Downton Abbey will be back next month, it will also be it’s last season.  How did that happen?

2 comments:

Bob G. said...

MsN:
----Hey, I'm from Philly, and I know what "pert near" means...LOL!
Sweating in December is ONLY good when the thermostat is too high so you can keep out the cold.
--Online shopping ROCKS (NO crowds), but I miss the food courts...heh.
--Ready for Christmas here, too.
--I just wanna make it through the New Yer's Eve gunfire.
--Sorry, don't do Netflix...or Hulu, or anything else (I'm such a dinosaur)
--January marks a lot of series returns...love that, too.

sounds like we have a plan now.
Stay safe down there, dear.

CWMartin said...

I think we always had an extra "n" in Pert'n'near.


Online shopping can be fun or frustrating, depending on if you need something or not. I do the opinion outpost surveys and get a bunch of freebies on Amazon.

More ready for March than Christmas. But this weather and a nice stretch off makes it better.

Laurie and I started back watching BBC's Broadchurch with Dr Who's David Tennant and Arthur darvill. Good stuff.