Friday, February 15, 2019

5 for Friday

1) What is your favorite book and why?
This question is so much harder for me than it should be. I have way too many, and they sort of rotate around in order based on my mood and my age. Up there consistently is Les Miserables, Gone Girl, and The Art of the Deal. Which is a weird mix. But after all it is me so go figure.

2) How many languages do you speak?
Two: English and Pig Latin


3) How many family members do you have named Bill?, Jim? ETC?
I have a son named Jim, in my family the common name is Christopher,  Odd but there  are no ETCs, in my family but would be cool name. haha


4) Whats your all time favorite song?
Wow no way can I just name one song.. I will say this I love Garth and George Strait. 


5) What can't you imagine your life without?
My  mind, conscious and fully functioning-- which is why when it starts to go, I'll consider my life over and probably kill myself. I have written a living will to ensure no one tries to keep me around in a vegetable or brain-damaged state if there's an alternative. Given a second choice I would chose my computer..

1 comment:

CWMartin said...

1- Right now I am reading the Spurgeon Prayer and Spiritual Warfae collection, and it has been a big influence.

2- Ditto.

3- All I got here is that we have a few repeat middle names- includiong Louis, which was my dad's first name. But, it was also HIS dad's first name, so he often went by the middle "Woody". Thus it was that my firstborn got Woodrow as a middle name instead of Louis.


4- Strange Magic, ELO; No Time, Guess Who.

5- God. Although I too have your fears on this question- and have been questioning my memory pretty severely of late- I don't think I would ever get as grim as all that.