Thursday, February 21, 2019

Lists I love lists



  • I am not admitting how many times this month I have aimed the phone at the television and cussed when the channel didn't change.
  • I stopped watching the weather three weeks ago.
  • I happily wrote a check to the Wounded Warriors. You should too.
  • My inability to suffer fools increases daily.
  • I have Kardashian fatigue
  • I am craving Spring.  Wonder if it's coming?
  • Did anyone ever see the movie, Gone with the Wind  Best  movie ever.  I actually saw it in a theater.  Pronounced "thee-ater" at the time.
  • Everyone should make time to watch "Bohemian Rhapsody" .  It's that good.
  • I have had the song "boys round here" stuck in my head for what seems like weeks.
  • Trying to decide if I like my new sound bar and if it helps.
  • 2 comments:

    CWMartin said...

    Phone: BWA-HA-HA!! Er, sorry...

    Weather: Yeah, it's a crappy channel. I hear it's hiring Jussi Smollett to do forecasts...

    WWP: I have considered...

    Next 3: Yep, yep, yep.

    Spring: Sooner than you think. Then you'll miss the cold and the snow and... aw, who am I kidding?


    GWTW: Read the book, though...


    BR: Hmmm....

    Song: Beats spending a day with your brain turning Dust In The Wind into Ducks In The Wind (true story)

    Sound bar: Is it free with an entree?

    Bob G. said...

    MsN:
    ---I'm just tired of aiming the remote at the TV and then remembering that the I/R receiver on the set doesn't work anymore (manual ON/OFF and VOL). Thank God I can still change the channels.
    (the loving room remote works fine...it's the TV that's dying a slow death.
    ---Weather? LOL!
    ---Been donating to them for YEARS, and will continue to do so.
    ---I am SO with you on the FOOLS!
    ---Kardashians - BLECH!
    ---I'm cautiously awaiting Spring
    ---Seen GWTW...very good flick, but I think I like CASABLANCA better...sorry.
    ---I play that song a lot...does that count?
    (and I LOVE the Star Wars and Muppets versions)
    --- don;t know that song (guess I'm lucky).
    ---Don't have a sound bar OR an LED flat-screen yet (working on it, though)