Friday, February 22, 2019

5 on Friday

1) Do you like your birth-name? Why?
doesn't matter whether i like it or not, since it's the one everyone knows me by...It is a very old fashioned name and it is one you don't hear often. I was named after my aunt and my gramma

2) If you could change your name to anything else, what would it be?
Yeah I have had this one so long I will just keep it. .

3) What names would you consider giving your children?
I named my boys Greg, Gary and Jimmy..easy normal names

4) If you had a band, what would you name it, and why?
wow since I am not musical in any way shape or form.. hmmm I would say .. "The Big Mess"

5) Is there a name that you completely hate? Why?
too early in the morning to answer that one
.

1 comment:

CWMartin said...

1- it works for me...

2- Have to go with you on this one...

3- KC hates his name, so I'm happy

4- HAH! Love your answer! Me, prolly Besancon after the flyspeck village I grew up in

5- There really is... and right now, I can't remember what it is...