Tuesday, February 19, 2019

I miss Johnny Carson

 ...I miss Johnny Carson.

I never knew what his politics were. He was just funny.

These so called "late night comedians" today...Jimmy Kimmel, Stephen Colbert...they're just nags shoving their Leftist politics down our throats. 

They're not funny. They're boring., a few things I am tired of hearing and thinking about this morning:
  • Tom Brady
  • The election
  • The Russia investigation 
  • Jussie Smollet
  • The weather
  • Hillary
  • Jennifer Aniston
  • Your Vacation
  • What's for dinner
  • How rich Oprah is
  • Negative News
Maybe it's the long winter that is getting to me.  Maybe it's just me.  Are any of you feeling the same?  Please tell me that I have some company in my little cranky world.

3 comments:

CWMartin said...

You can certainly flush all those topics and Kimmel et al right down the crapper IMHO.

PS Laurie would say, "Don't forget Mahre..."

ms nk rey said...

Chris, after today you can add the Kardashians. Everyone knows they are not a destination, but just a side trip. SMH

Bob G. said...

MsN:
---Kimmel was better when he used to be a LOT more politically-INCORRECT (The man show, for example. He and Adam Carola went in totally opposite directions). I still LIKE Carola.
---There are no late-night comedians any longer, and that's s shame.
There will NEVER be another Carson, either.
It was nice to end the day w/ Johhny & Ed ...always good to go to sleep with a smile on your face.