Friday, April 5, 2013

5 on Friday

What is your favorite food from each food group?
1. Bread (Grain) Group:
Any home made  bread, and lasagna.

2. Meat (Protein) Group:
Bacon (crispy) and steak ( med rare please)

3. Vegetable Group:
I can't limit myself to just one, though, so here are my top three favorites: asparagus, brussel sprouts, and Billie’s fried cabbage.

4. Fruit Group:
Same with fruit: blueberries, strawberries, peaches.

5. Sugars, Fats and Oils:
I don't have much of a sweet tooth, but the occasional dark bitter chocolate is yummy. As for fats and oils, I'm a sucker for potato chips.


Dairy:  Dairy and I are not on speaking terms.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been surfing online more than 2 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It's pretty worth enough for me.
In my view, if all site owners and bloggers made good
content as you did, the internet will be a lot more useful than ever before.


Also visit my web-site; house

Bob G. said...

MsN:
Lovethose anopnymous posts...from people with property in the UK, or small cheap dining table...LOL.

I dunno how I MISSED this list:

1) RYE bread w/ lots of caraway seeds.

2) Toss up between bacon (done right), and steak as in PHILLY CHEESESTEAK...LOL.
(bacon cheesesteak? Now THAT sounds good)

3) No particular "group"...Peas, corn, carrots (and yeah, mix em all together, too)

4) blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, and bananas if I have to.

5) easy answer:
HELL, YEAH!
(to all three)

Dairy and I ARE close friends.

Great post.

Stay safe down there