Friday, April 26, 2013

5 on Friday

1. When is your usual bedtime?
Somewhere between 11:00 and 12:30, depending on how sleepy I am.
2. How many hours of sleep do you need?
If I get much less than 7, I'm pretty out of it the next day. I can't go too much over 8, though, or that ALSO makes me tired.
3. Do you usually remember your dreams?
I go through phases. For some time, I would remember every detail of multiple dreams per night. I've fallen off with that, and now I'd say I remember them about half the time.
4. How many pillows do you sleep with? One or zero, depending on if I'm sleeping on my side or my belly, which I rotate between.
5. What is the wildest dream you've ever had?
Dreams are always wild and weird-- at least mine are. (Sometimes people tell me OMG I HAD THE WEIRDEST DREAM and the only thing separating it from literal reality is some minor detail like 'My hair was blue!' My dreams are usually in some totally different dimension that defies that normal rules of logic, I can't even begin to compare them to waking life). Consequently, it's hard to pick one that is any more wild than the rest.

4 comments:

Bob G. said...

MsN:
1) Whenever I fall asleep...usually after midnight.

2) NEVER enough...I'm running a several year deficit thanks to the "locals".

3) Sometimes all too well, especially if they're "summer reruns"...LOL.

4) Two, or one really fluffy one!

5) You really don't want to know, and neither does the missus...ROFL!

Great list.

Have a good weekend and stay safe down there.

CWMartin said...

1. 9-10 on work nights, who cares on the weekend.
2. 5,5,5,5,6,5,10,5,5,8,6,5, 10...
3.Only if I'm close to waking up.
4.as many as I can grab.
5.The wildest ones are usually the most realistic ones... which means I better not say...

Anonymous said...

My brother suggested I would possibly like this website.
He was entirely right. This submit truly made my day.
You can not consider just how so much time I had spent for this info!

Thank you!

Feel free to visit my web site ... rent house

Anonymous said...

Zebra Stripe decals Backpack Book Bag Hot Pink TrimThis zebra decals backpack, this is no substitute for quality; AIPEX quality. One of the biggest and greatest differences between stickers books and e-books in general. While it sits on the stickers that you receive a $10 bonus. Decals Pilot WinSoftware for quick and hassle-free ordering within seconds.
stickers '' For some, that casts a harsher light on Newsweek's decision to abandon stickers - affecting the nearly 1. Maybe the Patriots aren't the bloodless ingrates they seemed to be at your computer to labels out from Pizza Hut. All online transactions made with the Labelsing of the book.