Friday, April 19, 2013

5 on Friday

1. What song would you sing to your newborn child? (OR if you already had a child, which song did you sing to him/her?)
I sang "Hush Little Baby" and "Rock a bye" to my kids.

2. How do you think animals think? (i.e. in animal language, human language, etc.)
I think animals think in whatever their primary sense is. I think they think in terms of scent and sound rather than words or images.

3. As a child, did you have a dream to make a difference in the world? Can you describe your dream?
Can I not still have that sort of dream now? When I was a kid I didn't really care that much about the world. It was only once I got older that I did. Maybe a  better regard for all other living things.

4. Do you believe in God/a Higher Being
Anyone who can look at a sunset and think otherwise is crazy.  So Yes. 
5. Do you believe in aliens?
Meh...I think there might be other intelligent life forms out there. But aliens like you see in movies? No
.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

1)I remember singing Rock a bye but other than that I don't remember.
2)I think animals think in their own language.
3)I'm 70yrs old & don't remember what I dreamed when I was a child.
4)Most definitely believe in God. Don't know how people get by that don't believe.
5)Nope, don't believe in aliens.
AOB

Bob G. said...

MsN:
1) Yeah, Hush Little Baby works for me.

2) Animals are more INSTINCTUAL than anything else. We can reason (if we want to)

3) I used to and still do...to come to think we don't matter or can't, well, that takes away from our humanity.

4) Sure, doesn't everyone?
(except those that pray to that head of cabbage named RALPH)

5) Yeah, I do, and they ONLY visit our planet for COMIC RELIEF...lol.
(I know I would)

Great list.

Stay safe & dry down there this weekend.

Anonymous said...

The Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology under the Government of
India is responsible for the regulation, formulation and implementation of biotechnology
courses in India. Many of these focus on treating various
types of cancer, as well as genetic disorders.
This film has many familiar faces such as John
Lithgow, Brian Cox and Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy in
the Harry Potter films) but again we are shown just how
advanced CGI is now -especially when combined with the acting talents of
Andy Serkis- and it's easy to forget that Caesar isn't real.


Stop by my web-site: relevant web page

Bob G. said...

...and the anonymous spammers (from static-reverse) continue...

Anonymous said...

I'm not publishing this in well being and wellness as there is no opportunity for comments in that category at this time, and I want to be in a position to add a comment later regarding his condition.

My homepage :: flex belt reviews