Monday, April 15, 2013

Monday with Morgan

100_3491
100_3496
100_3495
100_3502
100_3503
100_3504
For some reason Morgan calls me Papaw. This is a few pictures of her visit last night.  A very nice lady gave me the Lego wagon. I must say it was a real hit.  She built a tower as tall as she is.  It is so much fun watching her. She played and played .. then her daddy said time to pick up. and she picked up all her toys by herself and took the bag of cookies I had baked for her and Corbin and off she went all hugs and kisses and smiles.  I look forward to Sundays.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
CWMartin said...

Guess what? This is kinda on-topic, unlike annoying spammers. Morgan is a cutie! Getting so big... and I sure wish I had a wagon fulla legos.

Anonymous said...

Helping optimistic people excel - in 7 areas of
life is her mission. Then you'll have no trouble motivating yourself to do it. Get your heart rate up with a quick burst of fast movement.

Here is my site :: women fitness tips abs

Bob G. said...

MsN:
Seems the anons are blooming (idiots) along with the hyacinths...lol.
Time for moderation?
(could be)
============================
As for Morgan?

MY legos were NEVER THAT BIG...I want a set of those like SHE has...LOL!

BTW, ever step on a LEGO brick in total darkness?
They hurt like HELL!

Kinda hard to miss Morgan's though...a good thing.

:)

Great pictures.

Stay safe down there.