Monday, April 8, 2013

Cellaholic

Hello I am NkRey and I’m a cellaholic.  It used to be if you wanted to be alone, you could just take the phone off the hook, go for a drive, or even hide in your closet with a good book and a bottle of wine.  But now there is some law that says you must have your cell phone with you at all times.  I am so used to having my phone with me that the thought of going wirelessless registers an 11 on my discomfort scale.  It is equal to standing nekkid in downtown Podunk at noon. 
some

3 comments:

Bob G. said...

MsN:
Having only recently been "brought into" the realm of cell phones, I just keep in NEAR me, and not ON me, unless I venture outside the bastions of our "Fortress", then, it's on my belt in it's own holster.

It's a good when the Fios goes down, because our landline is hooked into that...
(And I would like it changed back to a hard, DEDICATED line.)

So NO "butt-dialing 911" for ME, dear!

I FIRST thought a CELLAHOLIC was someone who was addicted to listening to YOYO MA...LOL!

cell=SELL...got it.
(silly me and my classical music)

Stay safe down there.

CWMartin said...

When I saw the headline, I thought you were addicted to classical music. But then I saw it said Cella... and not Cello...

Anonymous said...

This is really attention-grabbing, You are a very professional blogger.
I've joined your rss feed and sit up for in search of extra of your magnificent post. Also, I've shared your site in my social networks

My web page; my response