Friday, April 18, 2014

5 on Friday

1. Which of your country's leaders (past or present) would you like to have a chance to sit down and talk to?


One of the Founding Fathers, definitely; I think Jefferson or Adams would be my top pick. (Bonus points if I can get them on film saying something about how the US was in fact  founded on "Christian principles" so we can end that madness once and for all).


2. What job would you never want to have to do?

Oh there's a lot of these. I wouldn't want to do anything that involves killing something or someone or the decision to kill something or someone, be it working in extermination, the meat industry, or  animal medicine.

3. How many kids do you have and what are their ages? If you don't have kids, do you think you want any down the road? If so, how many?

I have 3 grown sons.  And I have 5 gorgeous grandchildren. I am not including their ages as it will make ME feel old,

4. Do you have a "blankie" or a favorite stuffed animal? What is it/what does it look like?

No I sure don’t and I don’t believe I ever had one.

5. What is your favorite flower?

Lilac and Peony. Love them




2 comments:

Bob G. said...

MsN:
HUZZAH!
Good to see the return of your "5"!
1 - Washington, Jefferson and Lincoln come first to mind.
Kennedy would be another good one.
Grant would be in the mix.

2 - Cleaning sewers, welfare case worker, police officer (on the streets TODAY, that is), bridge inspector for the Golden Gate span, nuclear power plant inspector (I don't like glowing much), or hazmat team member.

3 - No kids (yet, and that I know of elsewhere)
Love to have kids (and the more the better, just to piss others off...lol), but NOT in this part of town. It's just not conducive to a proper upbringing.

4 - That is so weird, I just came across "Floppy" (during the latest basement water-feature adventure), and old (sleeping) stuffed dog I had as a very young child. He's really beat, but I still have him mostly intact.

5 - That's a hard one...as a gardener, I have so many "new" favorites, but usually anything that has a FRAGRANCE gets my vote...!

Excellent list.

Have a Blessed Good Friday and a fantastic Easter weekend down there.
And do stay safe.

CWMartin said...

I would sure like to do one of these where I would leave the answers blank and people would guess what I would answer. But after my BOTB fiasco, I know what that would get me.

So: Nixon; any job but the one I have; 2, 25 and 21; I had a stuffed Downy fabric softener baby; and anything blue.