Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Crocs and other important things

Crocs. I will own it all day long - I *love Crocs, I am Croc-wearing girl. I have touchy feet due to a medical condition and Crocs make walking and being on my feet bearable again.  I live in Crocs and wear them as  house-slippers. In the winter? It's the fuzzy lined clog types and socks, Baby, because I'm sexy like that.

Roadside memorials. I love them. Oh, wait, that sounds bad, doesn't it? Nevermind. There is something so touching about them I can’t really describe it  Just know I love them. 

Cake mix cookies. These are the easiest cookies ever and always turn out great. Using the same basic recipe, you can vary your flavor of cake mix and what you add in (1/2C, more or less, according to your taste), with the result being some darn good cookies! Here is the basic recipe: 1 cake mix, 1/2 cup oil, 2 eggs.Mix together bake at 350ยบ for 10-12 minutes.   Don't use cake mixes that require you add butter, so check the back of the box. Otherwise, flavor and add-ins are on you I like to add chocolate chips. 

Duck Dynasty I can’t help myself I love this family. I would love to hang out with Uncle Si for an afternoon and hear stories about Nam. Miss Kay could maybe teach me about forgiveness. And sweet little Mia could teach me about courage and grace.  If they are not part of your watch list I recommend you put them on your list.  A great Christian family who love each other and know how to have fun.

So, some insight on me and things I love because I just know that someday, someone will read this and become enlightened. May the force be with you.

3 comments:

Bob G. said...

MsN:
Okay, I don't wear crocs (or wrestle them in the Bayou), I prefer cemeteries to roadside memorials (color me macabre - I enjoy the HISTORY that can be found there), love ANY kind of cake mix...period, and I also find the honesty of the Duck Dynasty cast a welcome RELIEF from anything Wifey watches on BRAVO.

Now that's one LONG sentence, ain't it?

Good post.
stay safe down there.

CWMartin said...

BRAVO? Is that still a network?

Bob G. said...

Not on MY television...LOL