Friday, August 15, 2014

5 on Friday

1. What did you want to be when you were a kid?
An adult. I could explain that answer but I won’t.

2. What is your proudest accomplishment so far
My kids.

3. What is your dream job?
Wow I am retired and wouldn't want any old job. I must say that I had it pretty good when I worked, since I was the boss. Started my own business and ran it successfully for 20 years, until my health failed. Good times.

4. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Above ground I hope. And if I make it I see myself right here in my home on the Wabash here in Podunk.

5. What does it take to make you happy?
Cheese cake. I am easy to please.


2 comments:

Bob G. said...

MsN:
THis will be fun...I can tell.

1 - I wanted to be a kid FOREVER...(still got a streak of that in me)

2- Bought a new car back in 1983...still have it , too.

(That was a bugger deal back then)
3- Well, aside from MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE (job's taken)...I like what I got going...(gardener and short-order cook...I'm the right HEIGHT for that)

4- I'm with you...ABOVE ground and STILL not arrested...lol.

5- Mot much, but I'd rather shoot for being CONTENT...that almost ALWAYS leads to being HAPPY.

Great list.

Have a good weekend and do stay safe down there.

CWMartin said...

1- Depends. Anything from Marlin Perkins to Underdog.

2- Yep, son KC.

3- Happy where I'm at, thanks.

4- hopefully enjoying cookouts in heaven with all of you!

5- Cheesecake would work. A happy song, chocolate, a hug.