Friday, August 1, 2014

5 on Friday

1. Do you like your handwriting?
Not really, I tend to write too fast and not neat enough.

2. Do you prefer to print or write in cursive?
Sort of a combination of both.

3. Do you think handwriting should be graded in school?
Yes, you need to know how to write and how to write legibly.

4. Do you prefer writing in pencil or pen?
Depends on what I am doing. Usually it doesn’t matter.

5. When you write in ink, do you prefer a neutral color such as black or blue, or a fun color like purple or green?
I prefer purple, but you have to use blue or black for so much these days that I don’t get much of a change to use the color.




2 comments:

CWMartin said...

1- I like it better since I tried a neater script, but it is still somewhat illegible except to me.

2- Print.

3- Whadda I care, I'm outta school. The only year I was graded on it, even trying, got straight D's.

4- Pen.

5- Black or blue.

Bob G. said...

MsN:

1- GOOD handwriting, yes.
Mine? Not so much - sometimes, it's like writing in "TONGUES"...lol
2- Depends on how hurried I am.
I bastardize it often.
3- YES..it's becoming too much of a "lost art". Very depersonalizing (imho).
4- That depends on the APPLICATION...cards, letters, shopping lists ALWAYS in PEN...
Everything else (including CROSSWORDS) in pencil.
5- Usually black (until a darker color comes along)...sometimes blue and during Christmas, red & green.

Excellent list.

Have a good weekend & stay safe down there.