Friday, August 29, 2014

5 on Friday

1. If you could pick your own theme song, what would it be? Don’t worry be Happy by Bobby McFerrin.

2. Now be honest...if others had to pick a song that described you, what would they choose? Probably "Three Little Birds" by Bob Marley—I am constantly reassuring people that every little thing is gonna be alright! or The Bitch is Back by Elton John..LOL


3. What song would be/was the first dance at your wedding? "Wonderful World" by Louis Armstrong. Need I say more?


4. What song gets stuck in your head most often?  There is always a different song runnin in my head..this is impossible to answer!!

5. What song would you want played at your funeral? I would like Tears in Heaven by Eric Clapton

3 comments:

Bob G. said...

MsN:
Gonna love this one...lol

1 - Probably some theme from a movie - can't think of any ONE song that "fits".

2 - Depends on WHO was asked...LOL

3 - Chicago: YOU'RE THE INSPIRATION

4 - I agree...I got a jukebox (remember those?) on my shoulders most days...lol.

5 - Don McLean - CROSSROADS
or Art Garfunkel - MISS YOU NIGHTS
(and Mozart's REQUIEM)

Maybe I should make a list and stick it in a will...soon?

Good list.

Have a great weekend and stay safe, dry & cool down there

CWMartin said...

Hah! I figured Bob would take Sgt Sadler's Green Beret song!

1- Counting Crows, Rain King

2- Prolly Stevie Wonder's You Haven't Done Nothing...

3- Beach Boys, God Only Knows

4- Gotta go with you on that one. Yesterday while walking with Scrappy, the Olympic Theme started playing, and I have no idea why!

5-This has already been decided. If the Guess Who, Share The Land is not played, I will haunt you all forever!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

#5 " Prop me up beside the jukebox" Joe diffie