Thursday, October 15, 2015

5 for Friday

1. What would you do if a random stranger gave you a bouquet of roses?
I would probably ask them what they wanted, because I can't imagine a random stranger giving me anything without them wanting something in return.
2. What is the most commonly used color in your house?
Brown, it's my favorite.
3. What color is your favorite t-shirt?
I don’t really have one, but if forced I would say pink.
4. If you could go back in time, what time would you live in and where would you live?
I think it would be kind of awesome to live in the 1920s in a big city.
5. If you could have any ONE thing in the entire world (not including money) what would it be?
I would love to have my own personal draft room, bigger than the one I already have --- a whole room devoted to nothing but crafts, with built in bookcases, easy chair and a working fireplace

2 comments:

Bob G. said...

MsN:
Alright then, let's have at it:

1)"Where's the camera & what do you need me to sign?"

2) Earth-tones I suppose - Does DUST have a color???
(can never get rid of all of that)

3) Black (olive drab & dark clue alternates)

4) I would only go back in time IF I had a TARDIS, and then I'd live IN THERE.
The early to mid-60s weren't bad...a good time for me.

5) PLATINUM...and LOTS of it!
(did I mention a functioning TARDIS?)
I could probably give you a different answer every day...so much to consider.

That was a great list...gonna be thinking on these for some time.
Thanks.
Have a great weekend & stay safe down there, dear.

(and make sure Little John has his sweater and socks...lol)

CWMartin said...

1- If it were a guy, I'd punch him.

2- I like Bob's part about dust.

3- Dark navy with a white outline tardis in the middle.

4- 1967. Those days, today's brains.

5- Oceanfront property...