Thursday, October 8, 2015

5 for Friday

1. One place you volunteer (or would like to)? Why? I am a shut in so I do shut in stuff.. like I crochet Prayer Shawls for the Church and Lapghans for the nursing home.. as to why.. isn’t it obvious? To help others of course.
2. One book you'd like to see made into a movie? Why? None-I tend to not like movie adaptations of books


3. One creature (living, extinct, or mythical) you'd like for a pet? Why? A pot belly pig. I just think it would be cool.


4. One place on Earth you'd like to visit? Why? Alaska. Pictures of it look so beautiful and I've just always wanted to go there.

5. One talent or skill you'd like to develop? Why? I love to knit and I'd like to become better at it, be able to do more than just wash cloths and scarves. I find it relaxing.

2 comments:

Bob G. said...

MsN:
Hope I can find some answers for THESE:

1) An animal shelter, but I just KNOW Id want to take ALL of them home!

2) Can't think of a single one and I agree that VERY often, adaptations are not AS good as the book.

3) A GOLD DRAGON (yeah, I'm a D&D player from another era).
They don't eat people, and are the best at defeating evil. (gonna need a MUCH larger garage for this one)

4)Alaska would be nice.
Scottish Highlands are fine, too.

5)Talent or skill?
Never thought about it. Maybe becoming a better guitar player..I would have LOVED to have learned the piano, too.
Wish I would have followed up on acting (high school only)

Very good list...got me thinking.
(that's what the burnt scent you're smelling really is...it ain't no early YULE LOG...LMAO!)

Stay safe down there & have yourself a great weekend.

CWMartin said...

I think a chinchilla would be cool...