Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Wednesday Thoughts

  • Sunscreen and lots of water are the best things you can do for your skin.
  • All roads do, in fact, lead to Rome. At least they do in Italy.
  • There is very little better in this world than receiving a bouquet of flowers for no reason at all.
  • It really is all small stuff.
  • There comes a point when toenails are too long. It usually happens in a matter of hours.
  • You probably don't need to cleanse your colon. It's pretty efficient on its own.
  • Managing your expectations makes for few disappointments.
  • It really is about calories in versus calories burned.
  • Do you ever learn a new word and then see it used ten minutes later? I love it when that happens.
  •  Is it possible for a person to be stupid and a narcissist?
  • I love every season.
  •  I have learned that the older I get, well, the older I get.

2 comments:

CWMartin said...

I've been to the shortest road in the US of A. I didn't see Rome.

Bob G. said...

MsN:
- Well, I know what WATER is.
- HA..only in ITALY...correctamundo!
- Well, a truckload of dirty FRANKLINS goes farther with me!
- Except for the BIG stuff.
- It happens as you get older, too.
- Especially when you eat EGGS!
- If it doesn't, fire the "manager".
- That it IS!
- Me too!
- Yep, look at our current PRESIDENT!
- I prefer Spring and Fall
- Nah, we're also getting BETTER (as in devious, calculating, and grouchy with REASON)

Excellent post.

Stay safe (and show us some pictures) down there, dear.