Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Get Used To It

Getting used to it. That sounds hard doesn't it? And maybe a bit cynical "get used to it", but I have decided to use it as a more positive bit of personal philosophy. I seem to have adjusted to my new life style fairly well, I have tried to meet it with little resistance and have chosen to "get used to it" and be thankful for my half full glass. Every day I have a choice, I can have a good day or I can have a bad day. I try to chose the good day. That is not to say I am always successful. Always remember no matter how frustrated, tired or helpless you feel, it will be much easier if you can just get used to your new way of living your best life. It is a rainy day today here in paradise, so my elephant is back perched on my chest making each breath a chore, but I am "getting used to it."

No comments: