Thursday, January 28, 2021

Thursday Thoughts

  1. I am the tallest female in my family and I'm 5'8".
  2. I need to stop shouting and cussing at other drivers.
  3. I need to say something nice to at least one person per day, and actually mean it.
  4. I still don’t like my food to touch on my plate.
  5. I think day old coffee tastes like the inside of a tanker truck.
  6. I think there are some labels you really should read.
  7. I don’t think there is ever a bad time to eat chocolate.
  8. I am learning it is ok to not always have all the answers.
  9. I think confidence makes everyone look better
  10. I love lists.

4 comments:

Bob G. said...

MSN:
1- Ditto with my family...and I'm an inch SHORTER than YOU...LOL

2- WHy? Some of them really NEED it!

3- Well, there goes TALKING to other drivers, then...

4- depends on the food...calamari and apple sauce...NO WAY!

5- I only worry if it's thick enough to cut with scissors.

6- like those ones with the SKULL and CROSSBONES???

7- Well, a SAUNA would be a definite "downer".

8- Right, but it's ALWAYS better to have a few more than everyone else...just in case.

9- yes it does!

10 Nah...you're pulling my leg, right?
(I do too)

Got my morning off to another fine start.

Thanks.

Anonymous said...

1. You may have BEEN 5'8"...however, I think we should get the measuring stick out.
2. You don't shout it takes your breath away. Cuss is another story!
3. I think I should be that person! :)
4. What about mashed taters & chicken noodles? Turkey Manhattan?
5. I want to know when you licked the inside of a tanker truck! and WHY?!
6. Ok, I agree with this one...dang it!
7. I don't think you should eat chocolate right after vomiting! :)
8. I should hope so! NOBODY has all the answers.
9. Yes!
10. I like some lists...I have been on the $*&# List and I didn't like it! :)

keep it going!
Billie

Katie said...

Yay Mom!!! Im so happy you commented!!! You are the coolest person ever!!!! And i love reading what you have to say!!!

Anonymous said...

Did you read that!? I have the COOLEST daughter ~ EVER! Norma - you, however, are my favorite! :)
Billie a.k.a. Mom