Saturday, September 3, 2011

Washing Clothes

So doing laundry, how does every everything come out of the dryer inside out? Ok, maybe not all of them, but a good 90% do. I hate folding clothes and when you have to take every inside out shirt (and underwear now that I think of it) and fix them it takes forever. So, next time I'm going to put them in the wash inside out and see what happens. Think it will work? Which machine is the culprit, the washer or the dryer? Or are they in collusion, the washer does half and the dryer does the other half? You see ads on TV for "smart" washers and dryers, think those keep the shirts in the proper manner? I never thought I'd get my @$$ kicked every week by those two machines. And the worst part is the humbling feeling that this @$$ kicking will continue till I either 1) win the lottery, or 2) die.

2 comments:

CWMartin said...

The unwritten laws of physics say that everything proceeds from a condition of order to a condition of chaos. Thus turning them inside out will do no good. All you can do is accept and turn them rightside out (except for underwear and socks. Anyone who notices is too close anyway.)

Bob G. said...

CWM:
I have to add that with SOME items, turning them INSIDE OUT does result in them coming out of the dryer reversed (works with underwear, but not with pants of shirts...sorry)...

Dunno WHY either.
I think I have washer-gremlins!

What I would like to see is a washer that doesn;t FADE the clothing, regardless of age...(and I don't use bleach except for WHITES)

Wonder whatever happened to the guy in JAPAN that invented a SONIC WASHER (no detergent required) that used hardly ANY water and less electricity???

Happy Laundering, all.