Thursday, November 3, 2011

Kim

The latest antics of the Kardashian clan is being passed off as “news” Well, once again, they are in the '”news.”

They are making headlines over Kim’s failed “marriage.” I say, anyone who thought this farce of a marriage between Kim and her latest boy toy would last forever, all I can say, either you are either a hopeless romantic or really stupid.

Exactly why is this “news?” I think the only remotely surprising thing about this is that it lasted a full 72 days.

Kim is being paid big bucks to make a spectacle of her self in public. According to some reports that this wedding costs around $20 million USD. Not one cent came from either them or their families. And indeed they may have even made a few bucks out of it for themselves. I guess it beats working at a real job since she has no real talent. She gets to travel, party, remove her clothes and money magically appears in her checking account.

My problem is the supposedly smart people who are making these decisions to pay for this insanity. Can any one explain to me how anyone can flush down $20 million USD for a fake wedding? How much money is wasted each year by our trash TV CEO’s on this garbage?

I know, I know, there are CEO’s out there drawing huge salaries while 9% of population is looking for work. But they are at least doing productive work for the money and that work benefits many many people. We are getting value for their salaries. From this trash TV family we are getting nothing.

Anyone agree with me?

1 comment:

Bob G. said...

MN:
I agree with 'ya...
It's ALL about "entertainment"...nothing more.
(and the money such "diversions" provide for a very few undeserving people)

TO me, this smacks of cronie-capitalism...laced with some hedonistic envy (on the viewers' part)

I could be wrong...I just don't think so.

Good post.

Stay safe downthere.