Wednesday, November 2, 2011

My 1-Day Employment

ATT00001

So after landing my new job as a Wal*Mart greeter, a good find for many retirees, I lasted less than one day.

About two hours into my first day on the job, A very loud, unattractive, mean acting woman walked into the store with here two kids, yelling obscenities at them all the way through the entrance.

I said pleasantly. “Good Morning and welcome to Wal*Mart. Nice children you have are they twins?”

The ugly woman stopped yelling at the children long enough to say “ Hell no, they ain’t twins. The oldest is 9, and the other one is 7. Why the hell would you think they are twins? Are you blind or stupid?”

So I replied, “ I’m neither blind nor stupid. Ma’am I just couldn’t believe someone slept with you twice. Have a good day and thank you for shopping at Wal*Mart.”

My Supervisor said I probably wasn’t cut out for the is line of work.

(from an email) I love Maxine!

2 comments:

Bob G. said...

MSN:
AHhh...you got me there...ROFLMAO!

That's funny as hell.
(and something I might say)

Well played.

Stay safe down there.

Joanne said...

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!
Blessings, Joanne