Friday, February 3, 2012

5 on Friday

1. What do you think about the tradition of Ground Hogs day?

I think Punxsutawney Phil pulled his fat, lazy, works-one-day-a-year ass out of his burrow this morning and locked eyes with his shadow. 6 more weeks of winter. Happy Bill Murray Day.

2. What is your favorite afternoon snack?

I am not really a snack person, I am more like a grazer, you know eating all the time. I am a salty sour person. So BBQ chips, popcorn, or something else salty. I do enjoy dark chocolate from time to time.

3. How is your winter mood holding up?

Well since I can’t just sleep till mid May, and there is nothing much I can do to change that fact, I would say it is pretty much the same as any other time of the year. You know .. sorta grumpy.

4. What are your thoughts about the upcoming election?

I think I will be glad when it is all over with and the dust has settled. I don’t think the answer to the problem is easy and I don’t think it is keeping those already in office. I am very concerned for the young people of this country and the burden they will have.

5. What is your biggest internet aggravation?

Keeping all my passwords straight, ugh! I keep a book with them all in it, and it started out all neat and tidy, and now it is a mess.

2 comments:

Bob G. said...

MSN:

1- Hey, I like Phil...he's a PENNSY guy (like me), but I also know HE is not on the governemnt "dole"...they always come to HIM.

2- dark chocolate...(and keep it coming)

3- So far...so good.

4- I should have tossed MY hat in the ring...for the hell of it.

5- so-called HIGH SPEED internet that many times seems SLOWER than the old PRODIGY...lol

Good list.
(back to my coffee)

Have a great weekend.

Stay safe down there.

Anonymous said...

1.)Pretty much think its stupid!
2.)A couple of cookies or I have lately been having crackers & peanut butter.
3.)Ok, I guess. Its been a pretty nice winter for Indiana.
4.)I hate all the smearing & fighting. And like you, be glad when its over.
5.) I have to agree...keeping up with my passwords for everything.

Your friend,
AOB