Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I am...

...busy, tired and probably a little depressed, but also hopeful and optimistic.

...sarcastic, but I like to think my sarcasm becomes me.

...lucky to have a wonderful family and fabulous friends.

...looking forward to spring

...excited to be here.

...sick of eating the same thing over and over.

...thinking of getting a new hairstyle.

...waiting for Spring.

...in desperate need of a muse.

...feeling nostalgic. I always feel nostalgic this time of year always feels like a chance for a new beginning, and I kind of miss that. Although nothing ever turned out as I imagined it would. Nothing ever turns out as I imagine it will. That's all part of the mystery of life, I guess.

...always curious about what might have been and what's to come.

...fascinated by bright lights and shiny objects.

3 comments:

Alice said...

I need menu inspiration, too.

Fall makes me nostalgic.

Bob G. said...

MSN:
-ditto.
-sarcasm, when properly CAN be very becoming (and somewhat sexy...lol)
- wish I had some of mine back.
-ditto - planting season!
-excited to be LIVING.
- in FOOD, I like diversity.
- I like whatever hair I still have...a lot.
- counting the days here.
-I thought we (a)muse ourselves?
-I live for nostalga..it's so nostalgic.
-Second-guessing is a nice diversion...sometimes.
- I call those things TARGETS...lol!

Have a great day.

Stay safe (and check from crocuses) down there.

Joanne said...

So sick of everyday cooking too!
Blessings, Joanne